Go ahead with your studies and at the same time become part of an innovative and internationally active technology start-up. As a young company, we offer you a lot of creative freedom and individual opportunities. Send us your application, including your CV.
Working Student (m/f/d) - Software-Development and Test
- Co-work in our development team
- Development and Implementation of new intelligent applications for our cloud-based automation solution
- Optimizations in the fields of application usability and user interfaces
- Assistance in the development and execution of tests of new components
- Study of computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Node.js or REST are not buzzwords for you
- Experienced in working with AWS Database Services is advantageous as well as first work experience with common IDEs (e.g. IntelliJ) or developer tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Fast and structured thinking, open, curious and reliable
- Enjoy development and collaborative work
racksnet® is a german SaaS company headquartered in Bad Soden / Taunus. We are developing trend-setting solutions for the automation of IT networks.
Our software enables customers to operate an open, flexibly designed network architecture for the first time. Users can securely manage multi-vendor IT networks, whether Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Dell EMC or upcoming Open Networking systems, through a unified, intuitive user interface.
Our vision are flexible, easy to use and fail-safe networks – made in Germany. Therefore, it is our mission that every skilled IT’ler can operate networks easily and quickly. For this, we received the Red Herring Award of the 100 most innovative companies in Europe and the USA in 2020. We will continue to expand our role as a technological pioneer.
Mr. Holger Merz racksnet GmbH Königsteiner Strasse 20A 65812 Bad Soden