racksnet® Software Defined Networking provides you with a modern, forward-looking and, in particular, vendor-independent approach to automating your network infrastructures. It is obvious that the increasing demands on security, flexibility and reliability of networks can hardly be managed with old, conventional methods. So start now with us into the future of your network automation.
Start now into the future with racksnet® SDN
Digital transformation begins with an automated network
Automation is a key driver of your organization’s growth and success today. And it is also driving the transformation of business and government to Industry 4.0. The momentum for this transformation starts with a de-coupled network. Because by de-coupling the data plane and control plane in hardware, SDN has now become the gold standard in networking.
Combined with the possibilities of cloud technology, SDN is the essential precondition for network automation. In addition: the vendor-independent approach of racksnet® frees you from the restrictions of vendor lock-in.
Save more time for the essentials
With the racksnet® solution you eliminate the need for manufacturer-specific scripting, e.g. on the CLI, or expensive and time-consuming manufacturer training. The intuitive, easy-to-use and template-based 360° automation solution operates safely and quickly after only a short training period. This not only saves you significant time and money, it also ensures sustainable minimization of error risks.
racksnet® SDN: Advantages at a glance
- Fast provisioning and deployment of network functions and resources
- Simplify network operations through centralized orchestration
- Reduce maintenance and management overhead for the entire network
- Centrally creation and distribution of security policies for all devices
- Monitoring of resources in real time, around the clock
- Elimination of time-consuming individual device configuration
- High level of automation reduces costs
- Elimination of dependency on hardware manufacturers (no vendor lock-in)