We are committed to the protection of your personal data and would like to ensure the protection of your data when you visit our website. Compliance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act is a matter of course for us. Here we would like to inform you which data we collect and how we use them.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with article 4 paragraph 7 of the EU data protection basic regulation (DS-GVO) is racksnet GmbH, Kölner Straße 12, 65760 Eschborn, Tel +49 (0) 176 34330747, email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you: – Right of access in accordance with art. 15 DS-GVO, – Right of rectification in accordance with art. 16 DS-GVO, – Right of deletion in accordance with art. 17 DS-GVO, – Right to limit data processing in accordance with art.18 DS-GVO, – Right of data transferability in accordance with art. 20 DS-GVO, – Right to object to processing in accordance with art. 21 DS-GVO.
(2) Please address requests concerning your rights as a data subject exclusively by post to the following address: racksnet GmbH, Kölner Straße 12, 65760 Eschborn. Please address your request exclusively by post, stating your name, address and, if available, your customer number and the context of your personal data. If these details are missing, we cannot identify you and cannot guarantee your rights under the DS-GVO.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The following data protection supervisory authority is responsible for us: Hessen: http://www.datenschutz.hessen.de
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO): – IP address – date and time of the request – time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – content of the request (specific page) – access status/HTTP status code – amount of data transferred in each case – website from which the request originates – browser – operating system and its interface – language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below: – Transient cookies (see b) – Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website, for example to avoid having to log in again each time you change pages. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. These cookies enable the website to remember your information and settings on your next visit. This gives you a faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to change your language settings again, for example. d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4. Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your personal data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis (e.g. analysis of data for advertising purposes) at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This allows IP addresses to be further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
7. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.